9/24/2014

Evening Skin Care | Make It a Routine

Hello all! I thought I'd share with you what my nightly skin care routine is. For all those I'm-too-sleepy-to-wash-my-makeup-off girls out there, this is quick and easy and makes for less of a clean up the next day! So before you get all sloth-like in your jammies stop at the bathroom before bed and freshen up that beautiful face of yours!

First things first: cleanse! How would you like your face to feel as soft as a cloud? For this I use Ultrabland from the Canadian company Lush. This is a cleanser that removes makeup AND helps treat acne! (Bonus!) Just apply a small amount to your finger tips and rub all over your face and neck. I use a bit more over my eyes because my makeup is heavier there. Wash with a warm cloth and you are finito!

My next weapon of choice is coconut oil! Big surprise, eh? To enhance that beautiful soft skin, and to balance oils, apply this to your face the same way as Ultrabland. Your skin will be thanking you for this in your later years for not treating it with the thousands of commercial cleansers, that are filled with toxins,on the market today. 

Last, but certainly not least, (drum roll, please) Grease Lightning by Lush! This takes the gold medal for clearing acne spots! I swear by the product, I used to use a medicated acne cream that was full of benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin, it even used to bleach my skin and clothes (yea, hell no!), now with this handy-dandy gel I no longer have to worry about any of that! Not to mention is smells amazing (oh hai rosemary, tea tree, thyme, and lavender!) 





Two Extras: I don't always use a face mask but when I do I use Mask of Magnaminty by Lush. It's deep cleansing and make my skin feel ultra fresh! 
I use my Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream by 100% Pure. This eye cream helps de-puff and brighten the dark circles under my eyes! I use this twice a day, morning and night, because I feel Ike my eyes need it!

Recap:
Ultrabland by Lush: $16.95
Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: $8.99
Grease Lightning by Lush: $13.95
Mask of Magnaminty by Lush: $12.95
Coffee Bean Eye Cream by 100% Pure: $14.00

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment