1/26/2015

Bikini Body Guide | Gym Essentials



What you wear and bring with you to the gym can change your entire workout. For example, if you forget you water bottle, you are going to either become dehydrated, or waste time running back and forth from the water fountain (which at my gym is tap water: full of bacteria and should be avoided at all cost!) So, going prepared to the gym for the Bikini Body Training Guide workouts has become essential.

Here is what I need for my BBG workout:

iPhone 6 + Headphones
Lululemon Yoga Mat
Kayla Itsines Guide (of course!)





I usually don't like pink but I love all of these!!


2 comments:

  1. definitely useful :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. Bikini Guide

    ReplyDelete